Every War in History Ever Every War in History Ever

Very true!

War is almost never the answer to anything and just because one group wins a war, it doesn't mean that their opinion is actually superior. Human beings are not ready to have opinions yet, we are still naive children. (Unlike children our idea of a perfect world isn't perfect at all)

The Old Ash Tree The Old Ash Tree

Awesome

I fucking loved it! When I was little about 3 years old, I told this exact same story to my pre-school teacher, she brought me to a room and called in my mother, she consistently told my mother I was an evil child and that I must be destroyed, and I was a damned spawn of Satan himself. I then started laughing dementedly, and she screamed and she told my mother that this was proof! I instantly stopped laughing and said "You're a retard."

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

I loved it!

I have been a fan of the series for a very long time! And I know you must kidding that this is final episode? Right?!!?!???!

Nyan Cat's Idle Adventure Nyan Cat's Idle Adventure

Sweet

It's hilarious how I find stupid things like this fun! :3 Hur hur rock on nyan cat!

Fear Is Vigilance Fear Is Vigilance

Sweetness!

Absolutely love the game! I can't wait for the sequel! This is going to be an uber series!

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

I freakin' love this game!

I think this game is awesome, and addictive! And I love Pokemon!